1641 Old York Rd. Hartsville/Warminster Pa 18974
- To reach the Moland House, the easiest way is to take the Pennsylvania Turnpike to Exit 343 (Old Exit 27) which is the Willow Grove exit.
- Take Route 611 north and make a right turn on Blair Mill Road. Follow this road northeast until it dead ends into County Line Road. This is about two miles.
- Make a right turn on County Line Road and move to the left lane. Go about 800 feet and make the next left at the first light onto York Road. This is also called Route 263.
- Follow York Road approximately three miles until you reach Bristol Road. (Or continue on York and another entrance with the sign above will be on your left).
- Make a left turn onto Bristol Road and almost immediately you will reach a four-way stop sign at Old York Road.
- Turn right on to Old York Road and go approximately 2500 feet. Just past Creek Road and over the stone bridge on your right is the Moland House.